Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Turning of the Tide

 Today has been one of those days when you shrug your shoulders and keep moving forward. Everyday has been that way for me as of late. I think I'm finally finding myself. Sometimes isolation is a good thing. A couple days, weeks, heck maybe even a month for yourself can't hurt. It gives you time to think and for me, the perfect medicine. I sat back and watch life pass me bye and realized that I'M NOT MISSING ANYTHING! Time is just a continuation of it self. That's why clocks are circles and the earth is round. You have to realize that everyone is NOT going to understand why you do the things you do. If you just watch and observe others for a while you can ALMOST decipher a humans character, but not the humans condition. That's why I don't judge anyone for the things they do. With all that said, there's a change in the tides..

If you didn't know, the phrase, "Turning of the Tide" means or shall I say, represents the way the tides are low and high AND how little us humans can control it. Just like life. If you think your in charge of your life, your not. There is a force greater than ourselves that make life what it is. Those lows and highs are not only for the waves made in the water. There also the building blocks to our self-being. So the next time you think for a second that life is too tough to bear, remember, just like the tide, those highs (or better times) WILL come back. Just like time, its a circle. A CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wow, that was kind of a lame way to end this post, but so very true).


("Take this time to realize that you always shut your eyes in the midst of trial and everything is always right and I think that it's time this battle must be won, but you pushed it aside pretend that it's gone. This circle never ends and it's time you just face it, don't pretend that it's over.." - Paramore)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you're posting, again! I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete