It's been officially a week now to the beginning of my summer and it already sucks. Today, I attempted to clean my room and straighten up a bit since me and my family just moved. Anyone who knows me (which you probably don't) knows that I get distracted very easily. I went in my room, looked at my phone and decided that cleaning my room would need some music. Using my G1 I thought Paramore would be appropriate to begin the occasion. 45 minutes later and my room is untouched like the Veronica's. I'm so into my music,nothing can interrupt good music. Cleaning my room would have to wait another day.
What distracts you?
Wow! This is an amazing post. It's funny seeing your thoughts when you first moved to this area. I didn't know you when you typed this, so interesting to know. What distracts me you ask? My mind.
ReplyDeleteI'm always thinking, wondering, researching, learning, and thinking of ways to improve myself.
That even keeps me from actually doing it. You a work in progress, as am I. Everyone is. Live and continue on. I know this is old, but it's new to me!
I would also love to see more on this blog. I love the way your write. I'll read and comment!